Eiger Regulatory Partners – Compliance Mentoring Programme
- We are delighted to announce the launch of our Compliance Mentoring Programme. This new initiative is to offer, at this stage, London-based investment bank compliance specialists up to VP-level, access to well-known senior management compliance specialists and experienced (including accredited) career coaches. This mentoring would be at no cost. We want to give something back to support the financial services regulatory community in which we have operated for many years and especially during these challenging times.
- Places are limited and we ask that you please kindly respond by Friday 19th February 2021.
- The intent is to assist our mentees with their career development, individual development and gaining new skills and tools. We want to provide a mentoring connection between a mentor and mentee that does not have any of the conflicts of interest that employer-run mentoring programmes can sometimes have, and which can hinder maximising the outcomes. Each participant would be mentored for up to 12 months. Terms of Reference will be agreed and put in place. All conversations will be completely confidential.
- Do please get in touch if this sounds of interest to you. In addition, if you know someone whom you think might be interested, do please share this with them.
- All we ask is that if you would like to be considered, that you briefly outline (100 words max.) what it is that you would ideally like to get out of the Mentoring Programme and if you have had mentoring before.
- We are very much looking forward to hearing from you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org