We provide a range of solutions to best fit and manage your Sustainability and ESG risks. We work with our clients to effect change in a way that works best for their organisation. Increasing levels of scrutiny and awareness from the likes of investors, regulators, strategic partners, society, politicians, activists, journalists, competitors and your own employees, have promoted ESG to be a high-level strategic risk. Failure to manage your ESG risk can see years of hard fought for market-place reputation gone in the blink of an eye and at a cost to others far beyond simply the bottom-line.
Eiger Regulatory Partners assists and guides senior leadership teams with regards to helping them understand, identify and control the myriad of ESG risks. We help shine a light on a firm’s currently unidentified ESG risks to make them known and actionable. Working collaboratively with our clients by providing targeted advice, we can convert their ESG risk into an opportunity for them to grow and flourish in the shifting sands of today’s business landscape.
Our regulatory compliance experts bring decades of experience to help our clients; design and implementing ESG control frameworks, refine ESG reporting standards, develop ESG policies and procedures, audit existing ESG measures and values, training leaders and employees, review governance frameworks, identify upstream regulatory risks, and help shape their ESG conduct and culture.
What makes us different are our experts – they bring senior-level risk and compliance knowledge gained at heavily regulated leading global financial institutions to assist our clients across all business sectors and with their ESG strategy and risk management.
Leadership & ESG Opportunities
- Putting ESG risk at the heart of your business model
- Defining the ESG risk and compliance cosmos in an organisation
- Developing senior leadership teams through self-awareness to understand ESG risk
- Identify business opportunity by analysing competitor ESG landscape
- Promoting ESG transparency and goals to customer base
ESG Conduct & Culture
- Integrating ESG into your organisation’s DNA
- Taking both customers and employees on your ESG journey
- Utilising employee engagement to help manage ESG risks
- Advise and train to build an effective ESG culture across all levels within the organisation
- Create organisational efficiencies by embedding ESG risk management strategy into existing control frameworks
ESG Framework Design & Implementation
- Conduct a gap analysis
- Review existing organisational processes and ESG risk management protocols
- Develop ESG procedures and controls
- Guide, structure and launch a new ESG programme
ESG Risk Management
- Review existing ESG measures (eg reporting and disclosures policies & procedures).
- Conduct an ESG health-check aligned to future regulatory expectations
- Preparing early insights on impending reporting measures and regulatory developments
- Advise and train leadership teams on reporting and compliance standards
- Construct, monitor, test, review and future-proof your ESG programme