Eiger Regulatory Partners was originally formed in 2007. London-based, we work with our financial services clients to provide specialist regulatory consulting advice and human capital to minimise their risks and assist with strategy. Our clients leverage our deep regulatory technical expertise which dates from 1989 and our regulatory human capital and resourcing experience which dates from 1998. Our regulatory consulting specialists bring subject matter expertise which spans investment banking, asset management, Fintech, hedge funds, wealth management, retail stockbroking, consultancy, brokerage and ESG.
Eiger Regulatory Partners provides combined strategic regulatory consulting and human capital solutions.
- We are a niche force in compliance resourcing and consulting
- Our key differentiator is our unique combination of compliance executive search and technical compliance expertise together with an approach tailored to the specific needs of each client
- We deliver a broad range of compliance resourcing and consulting solutions to global firms
- In contrast to what are normally separate service providers, we are a one stop solutions business
- Specialists in Compliance and RegulatoryTechnology and KYC and AML
- We also promote mental health and well being through the provision of emotional health and resilience training courses and tools
As a specialist provider of human capital, we have successfully placed at global, regional and local levels, numerous Heads of Compliance, Heads of Financial Crime and key senior management and team members.
Flexibility and adaptability are vital to surviving the myriad of operational challenges we all face. By working closely with our clients and fully understanding their needs, we help them to tackle their regulatory challenges by providing expert consulting advice or by introducing them to carefully selected technical experts to join their organisations on a full-time or a temporary basis.
Integrity and the highest standards of conduct are the cornerstones of our approach.
Working closely and discreetly with our clients across the regulatory sector, we offer retained executive search, contingent recruitment and contractor solutions, all of which all leverage our extensive regulatory talent network.
We can help your employees be as emotionally healthy and resilient as possible so they are at their very best, which means you’re at your very best. Corporate responsibility in action.
Working in partnership
Specialists in all aspects of KYC and AML financial crime compliance, governance, control and remediation.
Specialists in financial crime know your customer and know your supplier compliance due diligence and workflow software.