We are pleased to introduce a new Wellbeing & Resilience initiative: the Happiness Programme
- Our research across many clients in the financial, corporate and public sectors indicates that many employees’ Working From Home (WFH) experiences are being characterised by a seemingly never-ending succession of Zoom or Teams meetings. These are leaving people feeling zoned-out, uninspired and disconnected.
- Extensive screen-time, a necessity but often devoid of any meaningful social interaction, only serves to exacerbate the feelings of separation and isolation that many employees now experience day-in and day-out – this programme has been created as a tonic to that experience.
- The aim of The Happiness Programme is to lift your spirits by bringing a bit of joy, fun and laughter back into people’s lives whilst also providing a few techniques and suggestions to make coping with life during the pandemic just a little easier.
- The Happiness Programme comprises three 60-minute webinars, entitled COPEhappy, THRIVEhappy and SUCCEEDhappy.
- The programme is designed to complement the existing Wellbeing & Resilience offerings provided by employers but it also touches on the vital role that Emotional Health plays in ensuring people can preserve and maintain good Mental Health during the current challenging circumstances.
- Your humanity is needed
- Your humour is vital
- Your health is important
- Your smile is required
The interactive webinars are available on a corporate programme basis or an individual subscription basis. Please click on the links for further information on The Happiness Programme Overview and a Feedback Report.
Eiger Regulatory Partners in partnership with JBE Health are a leading provider of emotional health and resilience training courses and tools. Click here for more details on our services and click here to read a related article ‘Strengthening emotional wellbeing for Compliance and Risk Professionals‘.
Please contact Jon Bockelmann-Evans, Malcolm Hill or James Ritchie for more information or to discuss the programme or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.